The Tsukuba Forum 2017, which was held on October 19 and 20, 2017, has ended with great success thanks to your cooperation, for which we would like to extend our sincere appreciation.
A lot of people came to visit the Forum, and the atmosphere seemed filled with their enthusiasm. We are confident that this event has encouraged increased collaboration between you and the NTT Group, and will help to further advance the implementation of access networks.
As members of the Forum Secretariat, we are determined to continue to make improvements for the next event of this type, especially with regard to any inconvenience that you may have experienced during the Forum. To help us with this, we would sincerely appreciate your candid opinions and suggestions.
Tsukuba Forum 2017 Secretariat.
- Archive 2017 has been updated.
- Registration ended.
- The information about NTT Exhibits has been updated.
- The information about Exhibits has been updated.
- Registration started.
- The information about Events has been updated.
- TSUKUBA FORUM 2017 Official HP opened.
Last year's archive is here